Cumbrian Way Food
Delicious home cooked , locally sourced food delivered direct to your cottage.
We are pleased to join forces with Cumbrian Way Foods to offer guests at Hideaways' Cottages the chance to order delicious, wholesome good quality meals for you to heat up in your own self catering cottage. Cooked by a qualified chef in the kitchen of a converted barn on the Cumbrian Way Itself, the ingredients are fresh and are sourced primarily from the region in keeping with our 'food miles' ethos. This enables us to support local farmers, producers and local residents. We are sure you will enjoy these delicious meals ( and large portions !! ) such as
Braised Beef Casserole... Local Venison... Maccaroni Blue Cheese...
Skicky Toffee Pudding... Lemon Sponge Pudding with Golden Syrup....
..to name but a few. Please see www.cumbrianwayfood.co.uk for full selection.
We feel that this will be perfect for those times when you have just arrived at your cottage after an arduous tussle with the M6 or have returned from a bracing, hard day on the fells and just do not feel like performing miracles in the kitchen.
HOW TO ORDER
• You can complete an order form and return it direct to Cumbrian Way Food Company.
• Telephone on 015394 37463 with your order
• E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
THEN WHAT HAPPENS?
The food will be placed in your fridge or freezer in your holiday home - please let us know when you intend to eat the meals as meals to be eaten the same day will need some hours to defrost
- Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Scheme
- Information on short Breaks
- New Owners
- Where to find us
- Our Hawkshead Office
About our Cottages
- Eco-friendly Holiday Cottages
- Property Inspections
- Holiday Cottage Inventory
- Pet friendly holiday cottages
- Quality home- cooked food delivered to your cottage.
Our Local Area
- Hawkshead Village
- Near and Far Sawrey
- Beatrix Potter and Friends
- Tarn Hows
- Lake Windermere
- Grizedale and Satterthwaite